The B.A.R.N. is a place where men in the Fort Erie area can meet for support, Christian fellowship and encouragement in the name of Jesus. We are a non-denominational, Christ-centered fellowship.
Come and find out what we are all about… a Fort Erie men’s fellowship where we can grow together.
- Monday Evenings at 7:00 p.m.
- 4548 Michener Road
- Ridgeway, ON
The B.A.R.N. Meeting Order
Jesus is a man of order, so we conduct this ministry in an orderly fashion by abiding in His Word.
1. We do not judge the men who come here.
“Do not judge and you will not be judged.” Luke 6:37
“At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures.” Titus 3:2
2. We are here to support each other, rather than be that voice of criticism during the open meeting.
“If one man falls down his friend can help him up.” Ecc. 4:10
“My help comes from the Lord.” Psalm 121:2
“Oh, please help us against our enemies, for all human help is useless.” Psalm 108:12
3. Our focus is on Christ alone. Different denominational or religious agendas don’t fit here.
“In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” John 1:1
“Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.” Rom. 10:4
4. Please keep the language respectful. This is God’s barn.
“Show proper respect for everyone. Love the brotherhood of believers.” 1 Pet. 2:7
“Let no corrupt talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.” Eph. 4:29
5. Everyone should have opportunity to participate during praise and sharing time. Be sensitive to the time you use.
“He guides the humble in what is right.” Psalm 25:9